Friday 27 February 2009

Golf Gears

One day, my Japanese boss asked me: Hey Jack, you play golf? Inspired by my father 10 over years ago when he started playing golf, and having swung a few rounds at the driving range, I answered swiftly without hesitation: Yes, of course I play golf lah. Golf is easy man ...

Boss: That's good ... you think 15-Mar is a good day for you? We go JB play golf together. Of course you need proper golf shoes, gloves, cap, and proper golf attire. And also please buy a dozen of golf balls, you know, if your ball drops into the lake, you need replacement. Do marking on your balls too, remember ...

Well, my "pride answer" to my boss eventually burns few hundred bucks away from my pocket. How costly it is to play golf!!!

5 comments:

Quesie said...

hahahha so funny, even bag and shirt must have the golf label to show off ur professionalism?

Master the game and teach us next time ya!

BoBByLeOnG said...

Wow. Golf golf! Better go driving range for a refreshment course before going with your Boss.

G33 said...

haha..hopefully this investment is worth for you!! enjoy the game man!! this is rich man game..haha...next time can bring us a long!

bheaven said...

Quesie: it is important to imprint "golf" label on all your gears. No choice, it's the game of high society,have to follow the rule. Cannot simply wear giordano Polo to play golf hor.

Bobby: Yes sir, wanna join me for few rounds?

Gee: Maybe can make friends with financial typhoon who want to sell away his bungalo .. haha

BoBByLeOnG said...

Haha.. doewan la.. I almost destroy the greens when I played at Ponderosa Club last time.